IQ-EQ has been active in Ireland for over 30 years. Having achieved authorisation from the Central Bank of Ireland, IQ-EQ Funds is now expanding into Ireland, primarily in response to client demand and the rising profile of Ireland as a world-leading funds domicile.
As a group, IQ-EQ provides one of the most comprehensive service offerings to alternative fund managers globally, with specialisms including central administration, accounting, compliance, depositary and third-party AIFM services as well as a number of bespoke tech-enabled platforms facilitating detailed investor reporting, ESG benchmarking, private deal flow and more.
Fund Administration Services provided include:
- Calculation of the Net Asset Value (NAV) and the fund’s income and expense accruals
- Preparation of quarterly and annual accounts
- Maintenance of the fund's financial books and records
- Payment of the fund’s expenses
- Calculation and payment of dividends and distributions (if required)
- The backup and maintenance of documents underlying the books
- Supervision of the orderly liquidation and dissolution of the fund (if required)
- Audit liaison
- Handling investor queries and requests for copies of investor reporting
- Maintaining the register of shareholders, members, unitholders or partners and processing any change requests submitted by investors
- Delivery of investor communications such as fund notices, financial statements or other materials in accordance with the policies of the fund or as requested by the fund manager
- Processing all investors’ cash flows in and out of the fund in respect of capital calls and distributions.
- Establishing the tax status of investors in line with FATCA and OECD CRS requirements for the automatic exchange of information between Ireland and the other participating countries
- Undertake CDD on investors in the fund on behalf of the fund in line with applicable anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing legislation
- Processing all drawdowns, distributions and transfer instructions (as applicable) when received from investors or fund managers.
- Processing foreign exchange transactions in relation to investor activity
- Processing investor capital calls & distributions and issuing notices to investors
- Issuing capital accounts and quarterly reports to investors
- Provision of registered office
- Company secretarial services
- Bank account opening