Securitisation transactions, whether backed by mortgages, consumer loans or vehicle leases, can present a range of complex problems for issuers and their advisers. From deal conception to pricing and closing, you need to consider relevant regulatory, accounting and tax compliance requirements.
With over 4,300 people across 24 locations, we have the experience, the technology and the expertise to support any transaction throughout its lifecycle, ensuring all aspects run smoothly and cost-effectively.
We use Allvue - one of the leading industry technology platforms - for securitisation transactions.
We can handle smaller private or warehouse transactions through to multi-tranche, multi-currency benchmarks. We have in-depth knowledge of the full range of asset-backed, synthetic and covered bond transactions, alongside corporate bond issuance, project finance, aircraft finance and trade receivable deals.
We tailor our transactional support to your needs.
Calculate fees, interest and principal payments from the collateral portfolio that follow a predetermined schedule, as detailed in the transaction terms and conditions.
- Maintaining the register of lenders throughout the life of the collateral (loans, receivables)
- Calculating interest
- Ensuring the payment of the principal from lender(s) to borrower(s) on closing, and from borrower(s) to lender(s) during the life of the collateral
Corporate bond issuance and project finance transactions
We offer the full range of corporate services to:
- Financial institutions
- Sovereigns, supra-nationals, agencies
- Collect and compile ESG data
- Provide ESG analysis and reporting
- Draft ESG and impact performance reports
Act as a trusted third party which holds certain assets until a transaction or defined milestones have been finalised.
We prepare investor, tax and regulatory reporting, including ECB, ESMA, CRS, FATCA and EMIR.
- Establishing the SPV
- Incorporating shareholder(s)
- Providing highly experienced and qualified directors
- Providing registered office
- Providing corporate secretarial services
- Providing financial/management accounting and reporting
- Coordinating all audits
- Preparing and filing all relevant taxes (VAT and corporate income tax)
- Safeguarding relevant documents
- Providing cash management services
- Maintaining the note registrar
- Managing the post-transaction liquidation/ winding up of structures
- Carrying out central bank filings
Trustee and agency services
- Acting as a note, security or share trustee/agent on structured finance transactions where the noteholders’ interest must be represented and protected
- Reviewing initial transaction documentation prior to closing such as prospectus and trust deed
- Ensuring any issuer complies with the reporting obligations of the trust deed
- Acting on behalf of the noteholders when events of default occur
- Arranging and managing noteholders’ meetings where required to seek their approval
- Acting as managing director of a foundation representing noteholders
- Maintaining a register of noteholders and other related registers
- Preparing trustee reports and provide annual compliance statements