Entering new markets and setting up new corporate operations can be time consuming and challenging to organise. Especially when you should be focusing on growing the business. You need a local partner with the global experience to support your operational requirements. IQ-EQ has the experience and resources to support you develop your business in new markets. Whether you need support functions of your business during a transition phase or require a more permanent, long-term solution. We provide 360-degree outsourced business solutions to support your business requirements.
Our experienced outsourced business solutions team provides an incubation service for companies that want to set up an office in another jurisdiction but recognise that it may take time to recruit the appropriate management team and personnel. During these initial months, we can provide management and control, accounting services and coordination through our local network thereby allowing you to focus on growing your business while we provide essential support for your business functions and front and back offices. We can also support your business as it grows to remain compliant and meet its regulatory obligations in new markets.
Our outsourced business solutions include:
- Company formation
- Company secretarial services
- Registered domiciliation agent.
- Delivery of a registered address.
- Servicing for liquidation and re-domiciliation.
HR and Employee services
- Employee recruitment and resourcing.
- Contract staff on secondment
- Immigration & Visa services
- Procurement of directors
- HR Services.
- Liaising with the client’s central HR function
- Complete payroll services
- Full-service office rental solutions.
Our Professional Services Outsourcing (‘PSO’) unit offers companies the opportunity to outsource
accounting and general back-office services in a seamless and cost-effective manner.
Our accounting services are designed to meet each client’s individual needs and range from
traditional book-keeping to more tailor-made and complex solutions. We have extensive experience in providing accounting services to a wide variety of clientele across multiple domiciles.
Other services include;
- Implementation of a quasi-CFO function for monitoring local financial operations or interim financial management support.
- Provision of financial accounting and reporting solution.
- Treasury and cash management.
- Project management support for new site set-up, new system implementation or new product launch.
- Management of R&D spend.
- Administration of order management processes.
- Management of customer relationship solution.