After the success of its first three editions, IQ-EQ’s flagship industry event, IQ-EQ Crossroads, returned on 7 February 2023 to discuss the exciting concept of ‘conscious capitalism’.
IQ-EQ Crossroads is a unique cross-sector conference that brings experts together to examine the latest positive trends impacting the global investment community. Conscious capitalism, the theme of our 2023 event, is the philosophy that businesses should serve all significant stakeholders, including society and the environment.
It was a full house in London at the Gherkin on 7 February, where our guests were treated to a fascinating keynote speech from Dr Philippa “Pippa” Malmgren, a renowned economist who specialises in the world economy, geopolitics and technology. Click below to access the recording of her thought-provoking and inspiring speech:
Pippa’s speech was also followed by an insightful panel session where experienced asset managers and owners discussed how the concept of conscious capitalism is being applied to the financial world and its importance in creating and sustaining value for investors.
- Emma Crabtree, Group Chief Commercial Officer, IQ-EQ
- Serge Krancenblum, Chairman, IQ-EQ
- Guy Hayward-Cole, Managing Director, Co-head of Investment Banking EMEA, Head of EMEA Advisory, Nomura (co-sponsor) – Watch Guy’s introductory speech
- Dr Pippa Malmgren, economist, technology entrepreneur and former advisor to U.S. presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama
Watch Serge’s introductory speech
Watch Guy’s introductory speech
The panel was moderated by Emma Crabtree and she, Serge Krancenblum and Pippa Malmgren were joined by:
- Nicole Curti, President, Alliance of Swiss Wealth Managers
- Augustin Duhamel, Managing Partner, 17Capital
- Andrew Bowley, Sustainability Governance Officer, Nomura