The fifth webinar in IQ-EQ’s CFO e-Lab masterclass series, held on 7 December 2021, discussed the impact of technology and CFO Support services on the role of the private funds CFO.
Our moderator, J.P. Harrop, Group Funds Advisor, was joined by three prestigious speakers:
- Sanjay G. Tolani, Head of Private Markets, Europe, FIS, London
- Boris Onefater, Chairman & Global Head of Outsourced Services, Constellation Advisers LLC, part of IQ-EQ, New York
- Razzak Akbar, Chief Financial Officer, Freshstream, London
A busy Q&A session finished off the webinar with questions answered by our speakers.
If you missed it, don’t worry! We’re now pleased to share a video recording of the full session filmed at our studio:
More from IQ-EQ’s CFO e-Labs
IQ-EQ’s CFO e-Labs series is a specially designed programme of interactive ‘masterclass’ webinars based on the evolving needs of the private fund CFO. Click here to find out more about the series, and catch up on our previous CFO e-Labs below:
- Masterclass #1: Opportunities presented by the Singapore VCC
- Masterclass #2: Is the back office function moving forward?
- Masterclass #3: ATAD 2 / BEPS and its impact on Luxembourg-based private equity funds
- Masterclass #4: How will the EU Taxonomy and SFDR affect asset managers