07 July 2022
What does ATAD 3 mean for Dutch shell companies?
During this roundtable, our panel of 6 tax specialists will discuss the possible impact of the ATAD 3 directive on so-called ‘shell companies’, including the current state of play, potential outcomes and views from other EU Member states. The panel will also explore the client implementation options based on the current draft directive.
- Sylvia Dikmans (Partner, Houthoff tax advisers)
- Onno Backx (Partner, Grant Thornton)
- Leon Besjes (International Tax Advisor, Grant Thornton)
- Martin Wörsdörfer (Chairman, Holland Quaestor)
- Stephan Damen (Principal, Tax, IQ-EQ)
- Juan Dagniaux (Chief Commercial Officer, Netherlands, IQ-EQ)
The roundtable will be hosted and moderated by Hedde Plas, Country Delivery Director, Netherlands, IQ-EQ.
This event will take place on 7 July at 10am (CET).