19 May 2021
Irish Funds Online Annual Global Funds Conference 2021
IQ-EQ are delighted to be sponsoring The Irish Funds Annual Conference 2021, which will be a fully online experience taking place over the course of 2 days on Wednesday, 19 and Thursday, 20 May 2021.
The Conference takes place on a fully interactive online platform which facilitates 1-1 browser-based networking alongside live and engaging content from leading fund industry experts. A stimulating agenda featuring global opinion leaders engaging via a series of keynote presentations, interviews and panel discussions will take place between 2:00pm and 5:45pm (Dublin time) on both days. will be held virtually on 22 and 23 April 2021, with substantive sessions for a few hours each day on international tax topics, featuring prominent speakers from private practice, the corporate world, and government.
The theme for the 2021 Conference is “Accelerated Transformation – disruption and opportunity” and this year’s agenda will include thought-provoking content and will cover a number of key areas in the funds industry, including:
- Discussion with Business Leaders – What Next?
- The Office (Back to the Future…)
- Generating Dividends through Diversity and Inclusion
- CP86 - Governance in Motion
- Update from Regulators (including CBI, ESMA & FCA)
- Investment Limited Partnership & Private Assets
- Transformation through Technology
- ESG – from green shoots to full bloom
- FinTech and Artificial Intelligence
IQ-EQ’s Joanne McEnteggart, Connor Joyce, Jack Standen and Kate O‘Brien will be attending and available for networking