With the increasing demands required globally by the Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI), comes various compliance, reporting and tax obligations under the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and the UK and US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Acts (FATCA), Europe has the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and individual jurisdictions can also apply different Anti-Money Laundering (AML) guidelines. It can be hard to keep up with all the global standards, compliance obligations and reporting deadlines. We ensure you meet your corporate regulatory and compliance obligations.
Companies of all sizes face tax developments around the world. Understanding the impact of these developments on business operations, in various countries globally and on cross-border transactions, is required for your company to succeed. We have international tax services professionals with extensive experience and a practical approach.
Our services include;
- Execution of formal registration with local authorities.
- Assistance with other functions as per corporate governance criteria.
- Supply of corporate secretarial services.
- Assistance with qualified staff recruitment and training.
- Efficient management of correspondence and communications.
- Maintenance of accurate accounts and records available for inspection at any time.
- Implementation of most efficient structure for tax compliance.
- Provision of specific and global solutions for tax efficiency.
- VAT and corporate tax returns service for companies and individuals.
- Correspondence with tax authorities.
- International holding structures.
- Intellectual Property Rights.