The client, their challenge
IQ-EQ was asked by a family office client to assist with the challenges facing an ultra-high-net-worth (UHNW) individual wishing to change residence from a Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) country to the UK.
Meeting this client’s needs involves a suite of globally integrated services, all of which need to be executed in a timely and professional manner.
Ensuring efficiency throughout, our global Family Office Services team:
- Referred the client to an appropriate London law firm
- Established a Jersey private trust company (PTC) structure to hold international investment assets
- Established a Guernsey company to hold motor vehicles for the client
- Provide ongoing support services to a UK company that owns 12 investment properties in London
- Provide nominee services to own the individual’s London personal property
- Provide a suite of services to a U.S. company that owns the personal real estate of the client
This customised suite of services is protecting the client’s investments while alleviating the administrative burden on the family office, ensuring peace of mind throughout the process.