With world attention firmly focused on the coronavirus (COVID-19), we’d like to share with you the steps we are taking behind the scenes to ensure that as a global business we remain fully operational.
Be assured that we are taking this situation very seriously and are doing everything we can to continue to service your business to our normal quality standards.
Any decision we take in relation to this evolving situation will be based on three key guiding principles, which are:
- Put our employees first and keep them safe
- Do our part to slow the community spread of the virus wherever possible
- Continue to provide our clients with the highest standards of service delivery
As of today it’s very much business as usual across all of our 23 jurisdictions.
So what steps are being taken?
- We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and actively updating our global teams
- Detailed Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans are in place across all of our locations; these plans are being continuously assessed to ensure we can react to potential threats
- Work from home arrangements are in place across each jurisdiction to ensure that we can continue to manage our operations through these events
- Should it be required, we can re-route work to unaffected office locations to ensure continuity of business services
- A Group-wide total travel ban is now in force
- We are postponing all of our planned in-person client events until June 2020, however we are planning a number of digital and virtual events including webinars to continue to keep our clients informed of the latest industry issues
- The use of video conferencing systems is being maximised as an alternative to face-to-face interaction.
We are confident that as a business we are taking every necessary step to protect employees and remain globally connected and functioning as normally as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this or indeed any other aspect of your business, please contact your usual client relationship manager who will be happy to discuss this with you.
We will update you further in the event that this situation changes.