There has been substantial growth in the fund finance market over recent years, with more and more funds seeking subscription line and NAV financing, and we anticipate that 2022 will be a year of continued growth and innovation.
To further investigate expected trends for 2022, we very recently hosted an in-depth webinar examining the latest market developments in fund finance.
Moderator Emmanuelle Dotezac, Director, Funds, IQ-EQ UK, asked our panel of fund finance experts for their views on the upcoming market trends.
It was a well attended and informative session. If you missed it, don’t worry! We are now pleased to share a video recording of the full session, during which you will hear from:
- Augustin Duhamel, Managing Partner, Investment Committee member and co-founder of 17Capital
- Camille Defaye, Chief Financial Officer, Latour Capital
- David Checoury, President, Stanhope Capital
- Sarah Lobbardi, Founding Partner, Avardi Partners
- Gregory Beauchamps, Head of Fund Structuring, Tikehau Investment Management
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, please get in touch.
To stay updated on our future webinars and receive technical updates, feel free to sign up for our newsletter using the form on our home page. You can also follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter and subscribe to our podcasts on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or Google.