Commodity Pool Operators and Trading Advisers

Does your business need to register as a CPO and/or a CTA?

Our experienced team can help businesses determine whether their activities trigger registration requirements, and in which categories it (or any affiliate) must register. Our approach includes:

  • Analysing the company's business model, strategies and growth goals
  • Preparing and filing Form 7-R for the company, along with its application for NFA membership and Form 8-R for each associated person
  • Preparing and filing any applicable exemption forms
  • Drafting custom policies and procedures
  • Onboarding, including training of all employees (complies with NFA ethics training requirements for associated persons)

Get in touch with our team today

Key contacts