22 October 2020
Private Debt in Asia
IQ-EQ is delighted to co-host a webinar with Morgan Lewis and Edelweiss Asset Management, on Private Debt in Asia on Thursday 22 October at 4pm SGT.
North America may be leading the region when it comes to Private Debt but a number of Asian LPs such as Temasek or the Japan Government Pension Funds are allocating capital to private funds. On the back of our exclusive White Paper on Private Debt: Expect the Unexpected, launched by IQ-EQ in collaboration with IFI Global, this session will focus on the key findings of the White Paper from an Asian perspective.
The webinar will last for 1 hour, with an additional 15 minute live Q&A session.
The panel will be moderated by Jimmy Leong, Chief Commercial Officer, Asia, IQ-EQ.
- Sukanya Lal, Business Development Director, IQ-EQ
- Simon Osborn - CEO, IFI Global
- Joel Seow - Director, Morgan Lewis
- Hermant Daga - President and Head, Edelweiss Asset Management
- Anuj Kagalwala, Partner, Asset and Wealth Management Tax Leader, PwC Singapore