Why work at IQ-EQ?
We power people and possibilities
• Perform a wide variety of assigned Internal Finance administration tasks accurately and in a timely manner to support the Company’s ever-growing reporting requirements.
• Support in the accurate and timely provision of Internal Finance administration services.
• Work collaboratively with the local Finance team and assist all service lines with day-to-day time and billing requests in accordance with the Group Company’s policies and procedures
• Assist with the production of monthly invoices within the agreed timelines
• Assist with the opening and closing billing checks
• Ensure all closing and new business workflows are actioned on a timely basis
• Prepare and generate the weekly credit note requests.
• Prepare the daily reports- assertion, invoice tracker, workflow, proposed invoices and T&B report.
• Action and Billing Condition Update forms
• Process monthly and quarterly billing schedules for the CSDs
• Demonstrate the Group Values at all times and ensure engagement and commitment to deliver excellent client service, operational effectiveness and efficiencies in all assigned tasks
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the Team Members and across all Teams locally to ensure a collaborative approach
• Work proactively and collaboratively with all Team Members on all assigned client administration tasks
• Identify and develop technical knowledge and communication requirements to a level appropriate to role that supports the Group Values
• Invite feedback and continuously look to improve performance
• Pro-actively acquire knowledge of business activities, products and services
• Ensure effective and efficient correspondence and ensure turnaround times are as short as possible
• Assist with project work as the business requires
• Grow and develop an understanding of the industry
• Develop a technical understanding of legal and regulatory requirements and industry best practice, that are relevant to the Company and its clients
• Acquire a working knowledge of policies and procedures in place and responsibility to ensure they are adhering to in the course of day to day administration activities
• Acquire a working knowledge of the Company’s policies and procedures in order that you can ensure that they are being followed and complied with and, in case of non-compliance, inform the relevant Manager or the Risk and Compliance Team in a timely manner
• Willing to undertake professional qualifications (CAT or equivalent)
• Previous experience within the Jersey Finance Services industry is preferred
• Ability to be flexible and work effectively as part of a Team
• Bookkeeping experience beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided
• Experience of working with 5Series and Sun applications beneficial
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines to meet the Teams, Service Lines and Clients expectations
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word
• Attention to detail • Ability to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
We power people and possibilities
Everything you need to know