The Software Developer will be responsible for the design, delivery and maintenance of full stack applications under the guidance of a Senior Software Developer or equivalent. You will work with internal clients to turn business requirements into practical designs and see them through to completion. To be proactive in the continual improvement of application and web application services. Proactively anticipate issues and be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of supported applications. Responsible for the development of full stack applications using industry best practice techniques for performance and security. Providing out of hours support in the rare event of critical issues. (No requirement to be on call). Provide assistance to other developers and a mentoring role if the need arose.
- Designing and implementing bespoke applications across the full stack.
- Working with system architects to design systems.
- Working closely with other developers, database administrators, architects and business and systems analysts.
- Responding to application issues as and when they arrive.
- Peer reviewing other’s work.
- Striving for continuous improvement through the use of performance benchmarking, developing automated testing and automated deployment of application and database projects.
- Identifying areas for performance improvement in our application and SQL database stack.
- Continuously develop self, keeping apprised of developments in the technology industry.
Key competencies for position and level
- Communicates Effectively – Adjusting communication style to fit the audience & message. Providing timely information to help others across the organisation. Encourages the open expression of diverse ideas and opinions
- Action Orientated – Readily taking action on challenges without unnecessary planning and identifies new opportunities, taking ownership of them
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relating comfortably with people across all levels, functions, cultures & geographies. Builds rapport in an open, friendly & accepting way
Key behaviours we expect to see
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Facilitate open and frank debate to drive forward improvement
- Willingness to learn, develop, and keep abreast of technological developments
- A keen drive, a vision for continuous improvement and seeing things through
- An analytical mind, excellent problem-solving & diagnostic skills, attention to detail
- Degree level education is preferred but equivalent professional experience in Software Development is acceptable
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in a .net C# software developer role or equivalent
- Experience of developing, deploying and maintain a variety of applications.
- MS SQL 2019
- .NET Core 6.0
- .net Framework 4.8 and above
- Experience of using git preferred
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results