Reporting directly to the Director, you will actively contribute to initiatives to improve processes to drive operational excellence, whilst administering a complex, varied portfolio of clients requiring a more senior level of technical ability, and providing support to the junior staff within your team.
- Liaise closely with Team Members, ensuring any business opportunities are identified and followed up.
- Foster both a client service mentality and strong business development culture at all levels within the team by representing personally the cultural values of the business and adapting to change impacts in a productive manner, thereby fostering a positive attitude within the team.
- Manage a Client Administration Team who have overall responsibility for the administration of a Client Portfolio.
- Ensure appropriate allocation of clients within the team and ensure clear cover in place in connection with absences.
- Assist where appropriate any Directors / Fiduciaries with a programme of regular client and advisor visits and attend if required.
- Assist where appropriate any Directors / Fiduciaries with fee reviews as appropriate in light of current service delivery and requirements to ensure recovery of work in progress (WIP) and achieving fee collection targets as set out in our Business Plan.
- Responsible for ensuring the team meet their commercial objectives and targets through the effective capital management of the P&L for the Client Portfolio to include revenue targets, billable utilization rates for staff, pro-active management of debtor days and cash collections.
- Provide support to the Director with regard to the regular and on-going reviews of any uncommercial fee arrangements within your Client Portfolio. Escalate these concerns together with an action plan to remediate to improve the profitability for any such client situations.
- Ensure that risk management processes are embedded in the culture, operations and systems used by all staff, driving and exemplifying adherence to agreed policies, procedures and applicable regulation.
- Ensure staff receive any training required so that they are fully conversant with the Company’s policies and procedures. Actively identify training gaps and address them in a timely manner.
- Attendance at and contribution to statutory, management and any other meetings of the business.
- Responsible for ensuring all business KPI’s for your Client Portfolio are effectively managed, controlled achieved in accordance with our ongoing business requirements.
- Act as an effective member of the fiduciary team and manage meetings with other areas of the business together with team actions in respect of financial and operational initiatives and projects.
- Responsible for the management of the team and the administration of client entities administered by the team.
- Provide technical support to Client Administration Teams in connection with their client structures and the execution of complex client transactions.
- Act as a role model to implement a culture which supports the Group Values and ensure engagement and commitment to deliver excellent client service, operational effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Participate fully and proactively in the promotion of a constructive “client servicing” culture.
- Build and maintain effective relationships across all teams both locally and across the Group, ensuring any business opportunities are identified and followed up.
- Ensure team members receive appropriate training and that individual staff responsibilities are clear. Identify and address development needs and encourage self-development.
- Identify and address development needs of the team and encourage self-development to meet the needs of the business now and in the future, promoting an environment of shared knowledge and learning in order to deliver superior client service. Champion training and self-development of team.
- Continue and maintain relevant technical knowledge, ensuring CPD requirements are met.
- Deliver the highest level of client service in line with our Group Values with the objective of exceeding client expectations.
- Manage the delivery of effective and timely communication with clients and local CSD’s on any relevant issues.
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities within the existing client base and assist with new business opportunities.
- Develop working effective relationships with clients and intermediaries and internal contacts to maximise client retention and identify opportunities for growth.
- Maintain an awareness of business strategy when considering management decisions.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures and agreed operational and control processes.
- Using your own judgement to bring to the attention of Directors any issues which you feel appropriate, in particular ensuring that concerns and identified risks are reported in a timely and effective manner.
- Keep abreast of processes to manage risks inherent within your team’s Client Portfolio, managing changes to the process where necessary and ensuring process is being actively followed by team members. Take action to deal with risks wherever necessary, ensuring referral to senior management on all risk matters.
- Discharge the responsibilities as detailed for management in the Group Risk Management Policy.
- Ensure that staff are aware of and adhere to the Company's policies and procedures, both on a group and local basis.
- ICSA or STEP Diploma qualified or relevant professional qualification.
- Thorough understanding of the relevant laws relating to ‘Trust Company Business’.
- Thorough understanding of the duties and responsibilities of a Fiduciary business and industry best practice in relation to Trust and Company.
- Extensive relevant industry experience.
- Ability to understand Trust and company legal documents.
- Works collaboratively with peers and colleagues.
- High level of self-awareness and demonstrates to others the importance of self-development.
- Contributes to the management of the workflow of their team in a commercial, knowledgeable and client focused way.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Risk aware and demonstrates high levels of integrity, equality and diversity in their approach to work.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication and relationship skills.
- Able to motivate and support colleagues through periods of change.
- A competent understanding of taxation and how this affects trust and corporate structures.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results