- Support IQEQ client leads on multiple Private Equity funds within various industries
- Work closely with manager, team and support functions to manage client expectations and ensure adherence to timelines on client deliverables in accordance to the requirements defined by the limited partnership agreement
- Maintain a working understanding of limited partnership agreements and apply terms to financial reporting and income and expense allocations.
- Prepare and/or review journal entries, management fee calculations, interest calculations, loan covenant monitoring, investor allocations, capital account statements, capital call and distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, investor notices, borrower interest statements, carried interest calculations and maintenance of waterfall models
- Coordinate the delivery of interest statements, capital call notices and distributions notices to clients, borrowers, and investors
- Prepare and/or review financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules
- Manage year-end process and handle requests from external auditors and tax teams
- Assist in the onboarding, development and training of new team members as required
- Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions for process development
- Ensure ad hoc requests from clients and investors are addressed in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance with 3.0 GPA
- 3+ years of experience in Private Equity or related industry
- Strong knowledge of accounting
- Ability to provide exceptional client service
- Ability to collaborate with others in a team environment, provide and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to produce high quantity of work product with accuracy and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple demands and competing deadlines
- Effective and professional communication
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Investran preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary based on experience and US location ($65,000-$95,000) and full benefit package offered.
IQEQ is a preeminent service provider to the alternative asset industry. IQEQ works with managers in multiple capacities ranging from hedge fund, private equity fund, and mutual fund launches; private equity fund administration; advisory firm set-up, regulatory registration and infrastructure design; ongoing regulatory compliance (SEC, CFTC, and 40 Act); financial controls and operational support services; compliance and operational related projects and reviews; and outsourced CFO/controller and administration services to private equity fund investments – portfolio companies, real estate assets and energy assets. Our client base is growing, and our existing clients are engaging the firm across the spectrum of our services offerings.
< Back to search results