- Responsible for the review of Financial Statements with Disclosures and other ad-hoc service requests for funds and/or corporate clients.
- Responsible for the preparation of complex reporting requirements, when necessary.
- Manages and ensures the timely and accurate deliverables of Accountants and Junior Accountants.
- Acquire knowledge and to become SME's of designated clients' requirements and deliverables.
- Ensures and champions compliance by following procedures and checklists following SSAE and other similar statutory requirements.
- Proactively seeks adequate training, feedback and support in both technical and non-technical aspects of the role.
- Assist in the development of the technical competencies of Accountants and Junior Accountants through providing feedback on their deliverables.
- To be able to effectively communicate and relate with the various stakeholders of the team.
- Submits cluster client requirements after thoroughly being reviewed.
- Graduate of accounting or any business-related course with 4+ years relevant accounting experience
- At least one (1) year supervisory experience
- Experience in managing service operations and managing client deliverables
- Experience in managing staff and conducting appraisals
- Actual work experience in the preparation and/or review of working paper files, financial statements with disclosures and other financial information
- Intermediate Excel skills such as pivot tables, lookup, “if” and other similar functions
- Experience in e-mail, word processing and video conferencing applications such as Microsoft Office
- Effective written and advanced verbal communication skills
- Experience in using accounting software (Investran software is desired)
- Must be willing to attend onsite training and onboarding for the first two months of employment.
- This position is only open to Philippine citizens.
Nice to have
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience working in Financial Services or Shared Services office environment.
- Experience working in a multinational office environment.
- Open to travel and other secondment opportunities abroad.
- University Degree in Accountancy and other accounting-related courses.
Our current work setup is Hybrid Work from Home wherein you need to be in the office for 6 days a month and the rest is WFH. To qualify you must have a stable internet connection (DSL/Fiber with at least 25mbps).
To speed up your application please have your government ID's ready.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results