- Perform a wide variety of Fund administration tasks accurately and in a timely manner to support the Company’s ever-growing and diversified international client base
- Support in the accurate and timely provision of financial administration services
- Work collaboratively with and assist Team Members with the day-to-day administration of their Funds portfolios in accordance with the Group’s policies and procedures
- Display commitment to deliver excellent client service, operational effectiveness and efficiencies in all assigned tasks
- Develop a working knowledge of the Company’s policies and procedures in order that you can ensure that they are being followed and complied with and, in case of non-compliance, take responsibility to inform the relevant Manager or the Risk and Compliance Team in a timely manner
- Proactively contribute to the team objectives of meeting key performance indicators and achieving objectives
- Grow and develop a good understanding of industry best practice and relevant laws in relation to Fund administration
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the Team Members and across all Teams locally to ensure a collaborative approach
- Provide timely and constructive feedback on client administration matters.
- Take ownership for maintaining Continual Professional Development as required for the role and/or for existing professional qualifications or regulatory requirements
- Ensure effective and efficient client correspondence and ensure turnaround times are as short as possible
- Maintaining appropriate knowledge and expertise in relation to all applicable banking platforms
- Assisting with the preparation of payments, minutes and resolutions, review of appropriate checklists and investor capital call and distributions
- Assisting in the collation and preparation of board packs in advance of board meetings
- Demonstrate an awareness of legal responsibilities and the need to report suspicious transactions/complaints with an ability to guide others
- 2 years of relevant experience in fund administration
- Desire to study or work towards either one of the following certificates: ICSA Certificate in Offshore Finance and Administration or STEP Foundation Certificate in Offshore Trust
- A good understanding of the Finance Industry
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
At IQ EQ Group we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is part of a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results