- Perform a wide variety of fund administration tasks accurately and in a timely manner to support the Company’s ever-growing and diversified international client base.
- Support in the accurate and timely provision of financial administration services.
- Work collaboratively with and assist Team Members with the day-to-day administration of their institutional portfolios in accordance with the Group’s policies and procedures.
Day to day:
- Grow and develop a good understanding of the relevant laws relating to Company administration in Jersey
- Grow and develop appropriate knowledge of the laws of other related Jurisdictions in relation to Corporate Structures
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the Team Members and across all Teams locally to ensure a collaborative approach
- Provide timely and constructive feedback on client administration matters
- Identify and develop technical knowledge and communication requirements to a level appropriate to the role
- Take ownership for maintaining Continual Professional Development as required for the role and/or for existing professional qualifications or regulatory requirements
- Invite feedback and continuously look to improve performance
- Ensure effective and efficient client correspondence and ensure turnaround times are as short as possible
- Maintaining appropriate knowledge and expertise in all applicable banking platforms
- Assisting with the preparation of payments
- Assisting with the preparation and review of minutes and resolutions
- Assisting with the preparation and review of appropriate checklists
- Assistance relating to addressing and clearing internal reviews
- Monitoring client bank accounts
- Assisting in the collation and preparation of papers in advance of signing meetings
- Assist with project work as the business requires
- Maintain proper and orderly client records
- Maintain detailed knowledge of policies and procedures and ensure adherence to such policies and procedures in the course of day to day administration activities
- Maintain a high awareness of risk factors and perform necessary tasks to address such risks (including escalating risks and exercising judgement as to when manager help is needed)
- Desire to study or work towards either one of the following certificates: ICSA Certificate in Offshore Finance and Administration or STEP Foundation Certificate in Offshore Trust
- Preferably a good understanding of the Finance Industry
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively as part of a Team
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines to meet the Teams, Service Lines and Clients expectations
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results