- Ensure that resource capacity and demand in quantity and skills are matched. This
- is both real time and forward looking for recruitment purposes.
- Manage the performance of the delivery teams to enhance productivity, billing/FTE,
- cost of delivery performs best in class for the sector.
- Develop staff in such a way that they remain in IQ-EQ on the basis of continual
- development and training and an uplifting career prospect.
- Create and maintain an environment of trust amongst the workforce. People have
- clear goals and objectives, regular feedback and are held accountable for their
- behaviours and contributions.
- Client work is to be delivered OTIF (On Time In Full)
- Deadlines and client milestones are met at all times.
- Invoicing is timely and complete.
- Staff are equipped with required knowledge and skills to perform at their best.
- Non billable time / write-offs / rollbacks are optimised, scrutinised and visible.
- Compliance and risk policies and protocols are adhered to by the entire team
- and deficiencies reported and resolved.
- Ensure protection of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the
- ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU
- Support COO in creating and implementing regional Centres of Excellence.
- Responsible for the quality control in the entire delivery function on the basis of
- quality assurance standards set by the functions, internal audit and compliance.
- Ensure that the functions’ knowledge sharing task as well as the standards for
- methodology and boiler plates are implemented and sustained.
- Work with the COO to create and implement best practices.
- Actively participate in account management teams to drive growth of large clients.
- Maintain excellent internal and external network and effective relationships with
- Client directors and CMT.
Education / professional qualifications
- 10-15 years’ experience in managing large services delivery
- Proven track record in implementation of tech solutions and continuous improvement of processes
Management and leadership
- Lead a large team of managerial and professionals
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results