Responsibilities (how we will measure success):
- Deliver new business opportunities/revenue through existing and new client networks to contribute to the top line of the business
- Contribute to the development of New Business Sales Process, Procedures and related documentation; inclusive of client onboarding
- Report on key sales performance indicators
- Conduct extensive industry and potential client research (including Due Diligence) to support the Sales network
- Act as the key point of client contact for allocated relationships, coordinating the service team(s) in respect of client deliverables, deadline management and the overall quality of all deliverables
- Ensure that risk management processes are embedded in the culture, operations, and systems used by all employees, driving and exemplifying adherence to agreed policies, procedures, and applicable regulation
- Actively develop new client leads and business opportunities to support the strategic and commercial business development targets and income streams
- Responsible for conducting regular and ongoing reviews of any uncommercial fee arrangements within your Client Portfolio
- Implement a timely and robust action plan to quickly remediate loss positions. Seek to improve the profitability of all client relationships. Actively manage the exit of any client relationships which cannot be converted to a profitable basis
- Attend conferences, seminars, and industry events to build local relationships
- Master’s Degree in Law or Accounting background
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a commercial function with an international organization and/or in the Financial Services Industry
- Good knowledge and experience of offshore financial services and underlying product and service rationales, technologies and regulatory environments
- Membership of relevant Financial Institute & evidence of Continued Professional Development
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Awareness and understanding of cross-jurisdictional cultural differences
- Corporate Governance experience and an understanding and experience of risk mitigation
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to address and negotiate on all project-related subjects in own area of expertise at internal meetings and external client meetings.
- Effective influencing skills and an ability to lead within own functional area
- Evidence of role modeling effective skills as a team player and promoting teamwork and collaboration amongst others
- Evidence of commitment to a high standard of customer service based on understanding needs and delivering solutions
- Highly effective listening skills and ability to make and communicate rational judgments in a decisive manner
- Knowledge and experience in successfully recruiting high-caliber individuals to feed the talent pipeline for immediate needs and long-term needs of a business.
IQ-EQ offers an attractive remuneration package dependent on experience and qualifications as well as statutory benefits.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
It’s time to realise your potential by walking through our door.
< Back to search results