Why work at IQ-EQ?
We power people and possibilities
We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for an Client Administrator within our Client Services team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our Client Services team and provide administration services to the business.
• Monitoring the payment process, including completion of payment set up templates and liaising with the payments team to ensure timely payment of notices
• Maintaining investor contact details by updating systems accordingly and liaise with clients and investors as required
• Preparation and/or review of weekly reconciliations on excel, including cash position, weekly cash forecasts, loan position reports and payment trackers
• Preparation of assigned tasks ensuring consistent quality and timely delivery for review
• Mailbox management
• Ad hoc Client Services administration duties
• Completion and/or review loan utilisation templates and compliance certificates.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.