- Oversee the smooth running and maintenance of relationships with designated clients.
- Plan, implement, review, manage and record all aspects of team members’ performance, training, and career development, continually increasing the team’s capability and performance levels.
- Maintain effective risk and compliance oversight for all aspects of the team’s performance and activity.
- Manage the file review process to ensure that all activity meets the Group’s risk, quality, and service standards.
- Perform second review of KPIs to ensure they are developed, implemented, and reported quarterly in accordance with SLAs.
- Support the development of the Operating Model by providing timely and constructive feedback on operations and performance. Attending forums with Front Office Senior Client Services Managers and Back Office KPI sessions to generate improvements.
- Act as a subject matter expert on different products, structures and jurisdictions while overseeing the effective use of all systems and software used within the team and proactively identifying performance improvements and process efficiencies.
- Qualified Accountant (CAI, ACCA or equivalent).
- Knowledge of various Accounting Frameworks (IFRS, UK & US GAAP).
- Experience of providing services to multiple clients and managing client relationships.
- Understanding best practices in reviewing financial models.
- Experience in developing and managing qualified accountants.
- Relevant accounting experience.
- Investran, Reporting Skills (desirable).
At IQ EQ Group we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
This position has the option of being 100% remote.
< Back to search results