What is Investor Solutions:
- The creation of IQ EQ Investor Solutions stems from many years of servicing fund of fund clients, ultra-high net worth individuals & institutional investors. Clients have been requesting solutions which provide full transparency on their portfolios, Investors need to know the finer details of their portfolios and they require to “drill down” into their underlying assets and portfolios.
- IQ EQ Investor Solutions Team in addition to providing the Fund Admin services to the clients mentioned above. It is leveraging the state of the art technologies (“Cosmos”) alongside the technical expertise in providing dynamic and transparent reporting solutions to the GP as well as the LP community.
IQ EQ Cosmos:
A secure platform delivering real time data reporting and data analysis with slicing and dicing capabilities. Allowing clients to have a single source of truth helping with their performance analysis and portfolio monitoring solutions.
Responsibilities (how we will measure success)
- Core responsibilities on all aspects of business analyst:
- Support related activities in gathering requirements and analyse the current processes, metrics to review and propose improvements that will drive efficiencies without impacting or reducing controls in the business.
- Conduct the necessary research to understand best practices and emerging trends to enrich solution ideation activities.
- Communicate between/with business managers and users/clients to understand and document business requirements.
- Develop process improvement procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Solution Ideation:
- Participate in gap analysis exercises for new implementations & any bespoke requirements.
- Work with the operations & development teams to prioritise and implement requirements based on the needs of the business / client.
- Develop and curate the necessary process and knowledge assets in aid of analysis or as part of solutioning activities.
- Participate in the ideation of process, product or technical changes to improve user experience, operational efficiencies, including improvement, or automation.
- Engagement Management Support & Project Coordination
- Prepare communication plans, and draft communication materials for distribution to multiple stakeholders across the group.
- Coordinate trainings and workshops (including set up training material)
- Manage reporting to ensure business and management are aware of progress and pipeline.
- Document and coordinate related activities, facilitate discussions, and ensure that planned actions are being carried on to ensure that efficiency initiatives are to be delivered based on agreed plans
- Adhere to the Change Delivery team’s standard methodology and governance processes including use of approved templates and checklists.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
- Support IQEQ Investor Solutions with regards all Cosmos related projects for the successful development, implementation and roll out as part of the Investor Solutions offering.
- Participate in gap analysis exercises for new implementations & bespoke reporting/dashboard requirements
- Support new client implementations and continuous improvements in regards to the client take on process
- Communicate with client services accountants/analysts and end users to understand and assist in defining detailed business requirements
- Support change management related activities
- Effective and transparent communications ensuring the flow of information to all stakeholders involved.
- Provide Cosmos admin training for any clients or new implementations.
- Support in providing Cosmos demos to prospects.
- Risk management:
- Ensure an operational resilience exists within Investor Solutions by ensuring the procedures and any be-spoke solutions are documented for Business Continuity
- Supporting testing strategies required to ensure Business Continuity
- Ensure client specific checklists are designed to mitigate functional risks and are constantly reviewed to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Liaise with Risk & Compliance contribute in making the overall risk framework stronger for Investor Solutions.
Monitor and drive BAU Incident tickets for Tableau and Staging/Investran (where it drives output)
- 2 to 3 years’ experience of end-to-end project management and/or implementations, ideally from SAAS/Financial services software company.
- Knowledge of or experience working in a Private Equity / Investor Services industry
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable communicating with diverse stakeholders including subject matter experts, peers, managers, customers and suppliers
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure
- Ability to take initiative and self-manage
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and MS Viso skills
- Use of Project Management software
- Ability to take a creative approach to resolving a range of issues
- Comfortable of working across diverse jurisdictions
- Degree in financial discipline
- Experience of operating within a firm that shares some of the following features:
- Globally distributed teams
- Financial Services
- Fast-paced and agile environment
- Degree level qualification
- Prince 2 Certified (preferred but not essential)
- Tableau (Nice to have but not essential)
SQL (Nice to have but not essential)
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
Key behaviours we expect to see
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
Perform research to obtain the best solution for clients
Clear Directors’ and Managers’ questions and comments efficiently
Look for opportunities where we can add value to our clients
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results