- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Provide advisory and consultancy services to clients
- Submit and/or review of regulatory filings and notifications
- Liaise and correspond with MAS and auditors
- Periodic compliance reporting to senior management or board of directors
- Provide or review compliance manual
- Provide or review compliance checklists, registers, and calendar
- Prepare and review regulatory returns and forms
- Perform ad-hoc projects, including but not limited to regulatory mock inspections, AML/CFT CDD checks
- Other ad-hoc duties as the need arise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Law and any other relevant degrees
- Experience in regulatory compliance or internal audit with financial institutions (e.g. regulated fund managers, Big 4 audit firms, MAS) will be an added advantage.
- Meticulous and detailed-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised and self-disciplined;
- A team player with strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results