We are on the lookout for an Assistant Manager to join our Funds team in Guernsey; you will work collaboratively and pro-actively with the Administration and Accounting functions to support the delivery of the administration operations, implement administrative processes and enforce policies and procedures.
You will also be responsible for overseeing and completing a wide variety of fund administration tasks, including more complex client administration and accounting matters, accurately and in a timely manner, thereby supporting IQ-EQ’s ever-growing and diversified international client base.
You should apply if you enjoy working with and developing junior members of the Team, and want to provide to support in their day to day administrative tasks and more technical and complex fund administration queries.
- Act as a role model to implement a culture which supports the Group’s DNA to deliver excellent client service, operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Participate fully and proactively in the promotion of a constructive and efficient “client servicing” culture at both local and Group level
- Ensure the corporate brand is upheld at all times and represent the Company professionally at client meetings and events and enact the ethos of the Company taking direction from the Senior Management Team
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the Team and Senior Manager to promote a culture of support and ensure a collaborative approach to servicing our clients
- Support the more junior members of the Team in day to day administrative tasks and with the more technical and complex queries
- Work proactively and collaboratively with all Team Members on all client administration and Responsible for overseeing the accurate and timely completion of corporate action and payment logs undertaken by more junior members of the Fund Team
- Provide timely and constructive feedback on client matters to the Management Team
- Oversee the fund administration work completed by the trainee administrators and administrators and ensure they are meeting the required deadlines
- Responsible for overseeing the accurate documentation of financial documents produced by more junior members of the team.
- Ideally ICSA qualified or studying towards final stage ICSA or other relevant qualification (e.g. ACCA or CISI)
- Ideally membership of relevant Professional Institute
- Good knowledge of the Finance Industry in Guernsey
- Fund Administration experience is preferred
- Evidence of commitment to a high standard of client service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent organisational ability and good analytical skills
- Experience in supporting more junior Administration or Accounting team members.
At IQ EQ Group we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ EQ is part of a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results