You'll play a key role in supporting our Corporate Client Services team, providing exceptional corporate secretarial administration services to your portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for drafting resolutions; preparing minutes of the meetings, sending reminders on deadlines to hold Annual General Meetings, and performing Corporate House Cleaning for the client funds.
- Responsible for generating and preparation of documents and forms required for a portfolio of clients
- Ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day relationships with cluster and consistent delivery of client reporting/information accurately and on time
- Ensuring that support is provided to your immediate supervisor to complete the required deliverables for the clients and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
- Be an “expert” on designated clients including understanding their structure and any agreements they have in place
- Ensuring that adequate training has been received and support provided in order to complete the role and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
- Ensuring that preparers of work receive constructive support and are trained adequately to complete their role
- Minimize risk to IQEQ by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed
Tasks / Duties:
- Review, generate and prepare documents and forms, including but not limited to minutes of meetings, board resolutions, legal agreements, letters, and correspondences to board of directors/trustees, banks, and/or regulators, as required by clients
- Ensure that statutory books are in order and updated accurately on a timely basis
- Ensure that the client is compliant to all regulations and legal requirements by, consistently communicating deadlines of legal requirements and drafting the documents relative to the filing thereof
- Closely monitor clients’ statutory deadlines and send reminders where required
- Raise any queries/issues to the immediate supervisor in a timely manner
- Responsible for client portfolio and assisting other colleagues within the team as required
- Ensure the client database and all other reports are up-to-date and accurate
- Review work done by subordinates and ensure that high-quality work will be delivered
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Deliver high-quality work to the cluster and ensure all the requirements of the client are met.
Management of Workflow:
- Ensure deliverables are prepared based on the standards set by the Luxembourg office
Fee / Time Management:
- Ensure that electronic timesheets are completed daily, and accurately for all hours worked
- Understand and use best practices in the usage of the Luxembourg system
- Understand and use best practices on the software used by the Luxembourg office (e.g., MS Office, Adobe, CAS system, 5 Series, etc.)
- Ensure relevant procedures and checklists adhere to minimize the risk of errors
- Undertake any additional reasonable requests as deemed by the firm
- Holds a bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a supervisory role
- Conversant with corporate secretarial practices especially in the areas of funds and special-purpose vehicles.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience and knowledge in using legal parlance in a professional setting
- Experience in managing service operations, managing multiple clients, and client deliverables
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, organized, detailed and deadline-oriented
- Can do attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines, working under pressure
Nice to have
- Preferably a qualified Chartered Secretary or holds an LLB, JD or pre-law) degree or equivalent related paralegal qualification.
- Working knowledge of the French Language would be an asset.
- Experience in managing teams
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide
< Back to search results