As a Legal Onboarding & Business Junior Officer you will:
- Assist the team with the coordination and preparation of fee proposals for Alternative Investment Funds investing in alternative asset classes e.g. real estate, private equity, debt, and infrastructure, as well as Corporate structures with the guidance of your line manager.
- Coordinate between various internal and external stakeholders, with the guidance of your line manager, to ensure a smooth onboarding process for clients until handover to the operational teams, including the following team duties:
- AML/ KYC analysis, and driving our internal compliance approval process;
- Bank account opening coordination;
- Preparation, and coordinating the review, of service agreements;
- Attend weekly calls with clients, as well as other key stakeholders;
- Coordinating the review of legal documents for the structure setup;
- Actively manage the communication between the client and all stakeholders; and
- Track and perform all Luxembourg regulatory filings during the onboarding phase.