Completing a wide variety of fund administration tasks, including more complex client administration matters, accurately and in a timely manner, thereby supporting the ever-growing and diversified international client base.
Providing a high level and quality internal and external client fund administration service across our private equity, fund of fund, and open-ended fund structures.
- Act as a role model to implement a culture which supports the Group’s values
- Participate fully and proactively in the promotion of a constructive and efficient client servicing culture at both local and Group level.
- Actively participating at board meetings.
- Explaining more complex technical matters clearly to the Management Team.
- Support the launch of private equity, fund of fund, and open ended fund structures, with project work as required
- Working collaboratively and pro-actively, implementing processes, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Proactively supporting the Management Team with the day-to-day administration of their client fund portfolios.
- Supporting the junior members of the Team in day to day administrative tasks and with the more technical and complex fund administration queries.