Education / professional qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, marketing, accounting or a related business field required
- 3 - 5 years post-undergraduate sales,
- Business development and/or marketing experience in financial services.
- Over five years relevant sales experience
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
- Excellent administrative skills
Company, product and market knowledge
- Knowledge of closed-ended and open-ended funds, private equity and hedge funds
- Proven, attributable track record of successful sales attainment.
- Good working knowledge of fund structures and operational procedures .
- Sophisticated client relationship
- Highly analytical, capable of recognising the potential value of a prospect and prioritising it accordingly.
- Strong network of clients and feeders in North and East Asia and Greater China which can leverage of and develop for the firm.
Management and leadership
- Highly self-motivated and possesses great integrity.
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative and able to work effectively without constant supervision.
- Effective writing skills
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Closure skills across diverse client base
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.