Ultimate responsibility for leading, directing, and monitoring all financial, accounting, and reporting activities of the Group Shared Services divisions (Manila, Mauritius, and potential future sites), including financial accounting; budgeting and forecasting; preparation and analysis of management accounts; financial reporting (in accordance with Group requirements); management of cash flows; and strategic financial planning. Assist in the planning, implementation, and follow-up of organization procedures and policies for IQ EQ Shared Services divisions and any related entity.
- Provide support and management to each Shared Services financial accounting team whose activities include processing, recording, updating, and reconciling information and complying with established policies.
- Support and challenge local MDs on tactical and strategical topics.
- Ensure good working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders (internal clients and group offices, auditors, bankers, etc), including the Group Finance function; the Company’s auditor.
- Enhancing automation through leveraging the accounting and CRM system.
- Highlight any potential risk of financial losses
- Lead, coach, and assist team members to ensure efficiency and effectiveness, in line with best practices
- Ensure process consistency and quality of work across the Shared Services sites
- Interpret all financial reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation and presentation of financial reports to Group Management Board and other relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to the strategic growth of the Group Shared Services division as a member of the leadership team.
- Implement financial strategies and projects.
- Have a good understanding of local legislation in relation to matters such as Tax, Regulatory framework, etc in respective sites.
To ensure the protection of information assets of IQ-EQ and to abide by the ISMS in place across IQ EQ Shared Services and any related entity