You'll be a key member of our Fund & Institutional team and you’ll be making a true difference to our fast-paced organisation. You’ll be responsible for a variety of duties to ensure that we continuously deliver exceptional service to the business and to our clients. This particular team is responsible for a portfolio of direct Private Equity Manager clients, predominately based in the Asian region.
- Responsible for ensuring the development needs of team members are met, including identifying training opportunities, providing technical support and holding effective “Everyday Conversations” with line reports
- Responsible and oversight of the team’s clients; the administration of client entities within the portfolio, quality of service and profitability
- Lead the team in fostering both a client service mentality and strong business development culture at all levels by personally demonstrating the cultural values of the business
- Responsible for ensuring all business KPIs for your Client Portfolio are effectively managed, controlled achieved in accordance with our ongoing business requirements
- Ensure that risk management processes are embedded in the culture, operations and systems used by all staff, driving and exemplifying adherence to agreed policies, procedures and applicable regulation
As a Senior Manager, you’ll have the duty to be a role model for all of the staff across the business. Knowing how to build an effective team by motivating and developing, fostering open dialogue, working collaboratively and instilling trust, through honesty integrity and sincerity and managing and delegating day-to-day tasks to your team will be your main focuses.
Every day is a new challenge so you will need to be a team player at heart, have great IT skills, an eye for detail and be very organised so you are able to prioritise your day and work to strict deadlines. Strong communication skills are also a must to help us increase productivity, efficiencies and deliver the highest level of service. You will need to be switched-on and have an eye for detail.
Your curiosity and eagerness to learn, grow and with your passion to make a difference will all be key to build strong relationships and connect with our clients.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are so important to us. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.