Your duties and responsibilities will include in providing administrative support that ensure efficient operation of the Administrative Team as a whole. As an Administrative Assistant, you are to ensure that tasks assigned are completed accurately, delivered with high quality and in a timely manner with high regards to confidentiality and sensitivity of the task and alignment to the set standard of the organization.
General Administrative Duties:
- Assist Admin Manager and Supervisor in the implementation of Administrative protocols related to procurement, office, security, facilities and utilities management.
- Prepare and assist in set up of allocated workstations of each teams, new hires and separated employees.
- Prepare and deployment of New Hire Starter Kit once report received from requesting department.
- Process gate pass, site permit and other government mandated requirements like business permit, barangay permit etc. in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports for any incidental, accidental activities that may need involvement of the Building Admin Leasor.
- Monthly inventory of office supplies, cleaning materials, equipment, office keys, fire extinguisher and lockers.
- Monthly inventory and tagging of office assets and equipment.
- Courier Processing for business related parcels, documents, equipment etc.
- Petty Cash Monitoring and replenishment.
- Expense Report and Cash Advance processing at Netsuite.
- Drafting of simple administrative documentation
- Administrative support to other team members.
- Initiate start of end to end procurement activities such as sourcing, canvassing, requesting of quotation, preparation of bidding matrix once request for purchase received prior sending to Administrative Supervisor’s checking and Admin Manager’s approval.
- Prepare purchasing order and request for payments of billings that is not limited to vendor services, communications, office and cleaning materials, surety bonds, and company phones
- Give timely suggestions for the progression of Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in relation to administrative operations, duties and responsibilities.
- Assist the Business Continuity Manager and Administrative Supervisor in executing BCP that is executed when business as usual is affected by an unexpected event.
- Keeps, maintain & update relevant files/quality records and documents both manually & electronically which includes the general administrative documents of such Administrative, BCP, Procurement, Safety, Security, Facilities and Utilities.
- Indexation of documents scanned and archiving/filing
Front Desk Duties:
- Undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of main entrance like maintaining its cleanliness, greeting of visitors, answer questions and attend inquiries.
- Screen and determine the importance of all incoming/ outgoing documents and parcel.