Our IT team collaborates with the business to support technology solutions that address current challenges and future needs of the enterprise to give digital edge to IQEQ clients. We strive to be a leading edge IT organization with innovative and dedicated people who focus on customer satisfaction, execution and delivery of first class services.
We are embarking on an exciting integration programme that will see us leverage the features of the Office365 stack as we migrate services to the cloud.
This role will have a strong background in End User Support, be customer focused and have a good knowledge of End User hardware and collaboration tools.
- Supports 100+ End Users across Dublin and Shannon
- “Hands On” flexible “Can Do” attitude
- Customer focused support across End User Technologies
- First Point of escalation for the region
- Deliver local infrastructure projects as required.
- Vendor relationship experience
- Provide on-call support when required
- Travel to other office in Ireland (Shannon)
- Possess a strong technical background on end-user/desktop support and audio visual set-up and support
- Good knowledge of networking, VPN and telephony platforms
- Good knowledge of administering Active Directory, Exchange, File and Folder permissions, Group Policies and Microsoft Teams
- In depth understanding and experience supporting Microsoft Operating Systems, security and patching