We have a great opportunity for an experienced Client Accountant to join our Client Accounting Team in the Isle of Man.
You'll be responsible for all elements of accounting for an allocated portfolio of property holding and investment structures to financial statement level and should be able to:
- Prepare statutory financial statements using appropriate accounting standards and within agreed timescales.
- Prepare quarterly management accounts to strict deadlines.
- Prepare Isle of Man Company tax returns, VAT returns and CIS returns where relevant.
- Ensure that service standards and company policies/procedures are adhered to.
- Assist members of the accounts team on any other ad-hoc projects.
- Provide support to Client Administrators on accounting and taxation issues.
- Liaise with client entity auditors, property managers and tax advisors where applicable.
- Use judgement to highlight and report significant matters that require attention by senior management.