Our business is changing, we aren't same business we were yesterday, we are on a journey of growth...this is where you come in!
As a Business Analyst you will be working within the Change Delivery Department, you will work with colleagues and other stakeholders to investigate operational issues, problems and new opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in aspects of business areas or systems.
You'll also assist in the analysis of underlying issues and their root causes, identifying available options for consideration.
The day to day:
- Support Change Delivery Department in the delivery of Programmes and Projects by working with colleagues and other stakeholders to investigate and model business functions, business processes, information flows and data structures;
- Investigating operational issues, problems and new opportunities; seeking effective business solutions through improvements in aspects of business areas or systems of interest. Assisting in the analysis of underlying issues and their root causes, and identifying available options;
- Specifying data, data objects and information flows that align with the needs of the business;
- Producing business analysis deliverables using relevant documentation styles in line with organisational standards using appropriate tools, for example;
- o Business Requirements Documentation
- o Specification Documentation
- o Development of test plan and support scripts and KPI reporting
- Facilitating stakeholder meetings and workshops, and presenting findings and actions both verbally and in writing to the business;
- Assisting in defining holistic solutions that address organisational, people, processes, information and technology aspects; justifying the solutions when supporting the development of a business case for a business change initiative.
- ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.