We are looking for a Client Accountant to join our Client Accounting team on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract (with the potential for further extension)
The successful candidate will prepare financial statements for an allocated portfolio of client entities in accordance with accounting standards and internal policies/procedures
- Prepare financial statements including completion of tax computations where appropriate.
- Ensure that service standards and company policies/procedures are adhered to.
- Manage internal relationships to ensure timely production of accounts.
- Provide support to Client Administrators on accounting and taxation issues.
- Liaise with client entity auditors where applicable.
- Use judgement to highlight and report significant matters that require attention by senior management.
- Role may include some bookkeeping and payment processing.