You need to have the ability to understand XML schema to be able to prepare and review FATCA & CRS reports before submission;
You need to assist in performing checks on regulatory changes concerning FATCA & CRS and impacts to due diligence and reporting.
- You will take part in the annual FATCA & CRS reporting by the relevant deadline to the tax authority;
- Check the quality of FATCA & CRS self-certification & due diligence (Such as W-8 and/or W-9 forms), as and when required;
- Experience in working with the QI regime related to client documentation, reporting and withholding;
- You will be required to respond to queries from our stakeholders (clients, colleagues, Tax authority), under supervision where required, whether by telephone or in writing, in a timely and courteous manner;
- Promote ideas for process improvement and assist in their implementation;
- To ensure that the timesheet is accurately updated;
- To promote a positive attitude and team approach by maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues;
- To ensure the protection of information assets of IQ EQ.