As an Onboarding & Business Implementation Team Assistant you will:
- Assist the team and coordinate between various internal and external stakeholders to ensure processes are followed during the onboarding process, including the following duties:
- Management and completion of internal database;
- Perform all Luxembourg regulatory filings during the onboarding phase;
- Bank account opening assistance;
- Organising and facilitating the execution of various documents during the onboarding phase;
- Organise third party onsite meetings;
- Support the team with project work and research as required.
- Assist the team with the coordination and preparation of fee proposals for Alternative Investment Funds as well as Corporate structures with the guidance of your line manager.