Responsibilities (how we will measure success)
- To act as a senior change leader in the business, overseeing workflow and document management platform development and deployment as part of the overall enterprise transformation programme, Horizon.
- Help prioritize improvements and the focus of the team across the platforms to deliver the greatest impact and improvements in ways of working.
- Act as a hands-on business change lead, working closely with direct reports to drive change and embed agile ways of working.
- Oversee new implementations across the group or upgrades where already in use, support deployments in line with the wider group offshore focused strategy .
- Help drive establishment and better management of our business through greater use of operational KPIs that should be enabled by our workflow and document management tools.
- Work collaboratively with other departments, with countries and shared services to deliver change programmes and support improvement initiatives.
- Ensure all projects are assessed and managed with a global lens, embedding standards for all to work towards.
- Oversee initiative delivery in line with best practice governance appropriate to the type and complexity of projects.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
- Builds close relationships with other departments to ensure smooth collaboration and understanding of wider activity going on in the business.
- Guides the setup and delivery of our primary workflow, and multiple document management initiatives. Drive global standards and delivery towards the defined target states.
- Ensure tools leverage appropriate super users and training platforms to enable use at scale for thousands of users in a high attrition environment.
- Oversees improvements in KPIs globally to support effective delivery by countries utilizing MI support.
- Support improvements to the client workflow portal, and potentially engage with clients around the product if needed working with the Solutions architect.
- As a senior change leader, ensure relevant global communications are issued around ongoing initiatives and best practice, building SME communities if relevant.
- Ensures all active projects are setup and managed in-line with group processes.
- Ensuring delivery in-line to agreed baselines for deliverables, scope (and quality), time and cost, including managing and monitoring project budgets.
- Ensure all projects clearly identify and track benefits.
- Pro-actively and effectively manage project execution risks and issues as they arise, including the development of contingency plans.
- Ensure each project has an appropriate governance framework.
- Liaise with departments to ensure transition of Projects to business as usual.
- Ensure lessons learnt are appropriately reflected with regular retrospectives.
- Motivate and coach direct reports and project teams, ensuring development of team skills.
- Build and manage meaningful and supportive relationships across the organization. Demonstrate leadership and people skills.
- Identify resourcing needs and ensure they are appropriate to deliver the programme. Support recruitment or sourcing of team members when needed.
- Act as a role model and a leader within the team, expressing appropriate characteristics as expected at this level.
- Undertake any additional reasonable duties as required by the Firm.