You will work closely with, and support, the Senior Manager to drive and deliver agreed objectives in relation to the middle office on-boarding, off-boarding and project team.
- You will work collaboratively with peers in developing and implementing new business take on and reporting regularly on progress.
- You will work closely with the on-boarding administrators to develop their understanding and insight of the new business acceptance process, by defining approaches and providing guidelines.
- You will ensure that required information is collated in a timely manner to support the take on of new clients.
- You will build and maintain effective working relationships with the wider Private Wealth business including keeping them informed, enabling them to understand and respond appropriately to developments as they arise.
- You will assist in the collation of client information to be captured for the NBAC Forms.
- You will assist the Senior Manager in coordinating the risk profiling and rating of new clients in accordance with Guernsey SERR Risk Matrix.
- You will liaise with the wider team and follow up on all NBAC action points, ensuring delivery.
- You will use your own judgement and bring to the attention of Senior Management any issues which you feel appropriate, in particular ensuring that concerns and identified risks are reported in a timely and effective manner.
- You will assist, where possible, with the filing of Guernsey tax reporting.
- You will also assist with the projects arising from regulatory and or legislative changes as appropriate.