IQ-EQ is a fast growing business and building a work place of the future. Tech is at the forefront of our innovation. Our business is both challenging and interesting and we have some amazing opportunities. There has never been a better time than now to join our technology team and be part of our big plans to transform, innovate and simplify the way we work.
Our technology team excelled in 2020. They delivered in one of the most challenging and unpredictable years of our life time, where remote working was suddenly the norm. They pressed the fast forward button and accelerated our future plans and projects.
If you are ready for the next challenge and want to be part of an innovative forward focused business that values authenticity, boldness and collaboration then we’d love to hear from you.
What are we looking for?
We are ready for the next phase of our transformation but to do this we need more like-minded people. Our growth has been mainly through acquisitions, integration is key to align our business and bring us all on to one platform. We are looking for:
- People with agility, experience and who are great problem solvers.
- People who are excited about tackling the difficult problems technology can throw at you.
- Innovative thinkers who want to make a difference.
- Educators who are keen to share their knowledge and experience to create expert communities across the Group.
- People who want interesting projects that really put their skills and experience to the test.
- People who want to be involved in creating technology eco systems that are flexible and agile enough to cope with our fast growing business and take us to the next level.
Testimonials from our tech team:
I have found myself working for this amazing company, having this life changing opportunity to do something I really enjoy. I have developed both personally and professionally from Service Desk Engineer and now Service Desk Shift Leader. IQ-EQ is a fast growing business that provides plenty of opportunities for career growth.
Service Desk Shift Leader
I previously worked in IT support but due to personal circumstances, I couldn’t continue my career in Tech. Seven years on, IQ-EQ saw my potential and offered me a great opportunity, which was a dream come true.
Technical Support Engineer
The best part of joining IQ-EQ so far is meeting new people. Although it’s been a WFH set-up since I’ve joined I appreciate the people who constantly help me through this new journey of mine.
Rachelle Caroline Cabungcal
Bank Automation Analyst
The people that I work directly with nurture my growth professionally and personally.
Read more about Dani's journey here.
Knowledge Hub Administrator