STAGE ONE – Raising capital and fund establishment
Pragmatic compliance and on boarding are essential for a seamless first stage. You’re looking for a highly responsive, pro-active team that will coordinate the launch of your fund – and simple step-by-step guidance to help ensure the process runs smoothly. We recognise that the fund setup process can feel daunting and that you may require direction around best practice reporting templates and investor communications. At IQ-EQ, we tailor our offering to meet your needs.
- A fund-raising document repository.
- Investor and manager due diligence.
- Cash management.
- Fund accounting and reporting, including financial statement preparation.
- Outsourced Business Solutions, including office space and payroll.
- AIF Depositary services.
- AIFM and regulatory hosting.
- Compliance services, including regulatory authorisation and ongoing compliance monitoring and tax compliance with FATCA and CRS:
- Assist with full regulatory authorisation and approval process.
- AIF fund umbrella for plug-and-play fund launch.
- Provision of AML, KYC and MLRO services through industry-leading systems including our RegTech system MaxComply.
Whatever stage your fund is at, we have the expertise to fully support your requirements wherever you operate from and wherever you domicile your funds.