07 April 2021
Webinar: Family Office Services for families in Africa
IQ-EQ Mauritius is delighted to invite you to a webinar, organised in collaboration with AfricaDev Consulting, to introduce the Private Wealth services in Mauritius with a focus on Family Office for Africa-based families.
Join us on Wednesday 7 April at 10am (West Africa Time) to learn more about:
- Family Office Services in Mauritius for families across Africa
- Private Wealth Management in Africa
- Tax implications for Moroccan and African family groups willing to settle in Mauritius
- Investment exchange regulations in Morocco vs. foreign countries
- IQ-EQ case studies
The webinar will be in French and moderated by Najwa El Iraki, Founder and Managing Partner from AfricaDev Consulting.
The panel of experts will include:
- Rehma Imrith, Commercial Director at IQ-EQ
- Shameel Rumjaun, Director Business Development at IQ-EQ
- Asma Charki, Executive Partner and Head of Tax at Mazars Morocco
- Jaouad Hamri, Chairman of the Supervisory Board at BMCI Group BNP Paribas Morocco
- Asmaa El Ouazzani, Director of Private Banking, Banque Centrale Populaire Morocco