30 September 2020
The Great Global Wealth Transfer (French webinar)
IQ-EQ is delighted to host a webinar, in collaboration with Décideurs Magazine, on Wednesday 30 September at 2 pm CET, following the launch of our signature White Paper on ‘The Great Global Wealth Transfer’. The webinar will be conducted in French.
The event will feature insightful presentations on the key findings and themes of the white paper followed by a dynamic panel discussion moderated by Serge Krancenblum, Group Executive Chairman.
Over the next couple of decades a global and unprecedented level of wealth will be transferred between generations. Underlying themes and trends are already starting to take shape and drive that transfer.
The webinar will be introduced by Christian Heinen, Managing Director at IQ-EQ Luxembourg. On the panel, these speakers will provide their diverse and global perspectives on the topic:
- Mathieu Villaume – Head of Private Wealth, IQ-EQ Luxembourg
- Stéphane de Lassus, Partner, Charles Russells Speechlys
- Josée Sulzer, Director of Financial Affairs, Groupe Dassault
- Pierre-Yves Moulière, President, Compagnie du Saleve and A2Mac1 Automobile Benchmarking
- Pierre-Emmanuel Weil, Founder, Weil Investments
After the panel discussion, guests will be invited to join the conversation via a Q&A session.