Our accounts team provides tailored services to a broad range of clients including multinationals, Fortune 500 companies and real estate investors. We offer support in bookkeeping, the preparation of annual and periodic management accounts, and the preparation, completion and submission of VAT and tax returns. We ensure compliance with local regulations and reporting requirements and provide information in dual-currency format. We also have strong relationships with a number of firms and can make arrangements for accounts to be audited.
Our services include;
- Provision of regular accounting service.
- Cash management.
- Payroll administration.
- Preparation of statutory accounts to include the statement of financial position, statement of comprehensive income, statement of cash flows and statement of changes in equity and the notes to the accounts notes in compliance with applicable reporting standards (local GAAP/IFRS).
- Accounting of financial instruments (accounting as per amortised cost method - IAS 39).
- Implementation of accounting systems.
- Filing of accounts with local authorities.
- Financial results and performance analysis.
- SPV and FVC reporting.
- Registering for relevant property tax and VAT.
- Accounting processes, procedures and oversight for real estate accounting.