- Review complicated VAT calculations
- Review and complete Corporation tax returns
- Manage IOM tax return process to ensure consistency across all clients and introducing various controls to ensure economic substance is being maintained
- Assist with tax queries from administrators and/or accountants
- Review of CIS returns
- Provide assistance when required with FATCA/CRS reporting
- Review VAT / tax registration or de-registration forms
- Provide assistance for any VAT or HMRC inspections
- Ensuring that service standards and company policies/procedures are adhered to
- Using judgment to highlight and report significant matters that require attention by senior management
- Develop new business with other group offices where certain tax compliance work could be done in-house
- A tax qualification (e.g. CTA)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines whilst working under pressure and using own initiative
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good awareness of AML/CFT,CSP/TSP and other relevant regulations and legislation.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results