- Perform a variety of regulatory reporting tasks accurately and in a timely manner to support the ongoing compliance with regulatory obligations for managed entities within the Private Wealth and Funds & Institutional business units
- Provide a high level of quality, internal client service and the accurate and timely provision of regulatory reporting services
- Assist the Senior Officers and Management Team with the day-to-day tasks within the regulatory reporting function in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Plan, prioritise and organise tasks and activities efficiently, ensuring effective time management of allocated tasks
- Assist senior members of the team and other members of the business unit where required
- Support the culture of Change and Continuous Improvement within IQEQ Jersey
- Assist the team to identify risks and development opportunities
- Effectively manage time input
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
- Demonstrate the Group Values at all times and ensure engagement and commitment to deliver excellent service, operational effectiveness and efficiencies in all tasks delivered
- Support in the preparing and collating of information required for the annual FATCA and CRS submissions.
- Participate fully and proactively to support completing reviews for the FATCA/CRS classifications and relevant activity for Economic Substance.
- As appropriate complete workflows on 5series to ensure the Regulatory Reporting and Economic substance, information is up to date.
- Work proactively and collaboratively to complete the Jersey Corporate Income Tax Returns.
- Work proactively and collaboratively to complete the Foreign Economic Substance Submissions required by the registered agents.
- Assist in providing responses to queries raised in the Regulatory Reporting Team mailbox for FATCA/CRS, Economic Substance and Jersey Corporate Income Tax Returns, with guidance when required.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback on regulatory administration matters
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the Team Members and across all Teams locally and Group to ensure a collaborative approach
- Assist with data quality analysis, preparation of regulatory reporting information and submission of reporting on a timely basis
- Continue and maintain relevant technical knowledge, ensuring CPD requirements are met
- Take ownership for maintaining Continual Professional Development as required for the role and/or for existing professional qualifications or regulatory requirements
Key competencies for position and level (see Group Competency model)
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness – Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Action Orientated – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Being Resilient – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently at a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good IT systems knowledge
- Be adaptable and well organised
- Ability to adapt and work to meet both the team & the business unit expectations.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results