Take an active role and provide support to the teams in onboarding new business to drive and deliver agreed business objectives in relation to the acceptance of new clients in the Jersey cluster.
- Liaise with the Commercial Assistant Manager and the CCO and provide full onboarding administrative support
- Input New Business Acceptance Committee (“NBAC”) Meeting Notes onto the NBAC Trackers
- Prepare the REM spreadsheets
- Monitor and provide updates to the Commercial team in relation to Remediation & NBAC items
- Work proactively and collaboratively with both local and Group colleagues, developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Act as a role model and demonstrate the Group Values at all times
- Attend and take notes at meetings
- Assist with arranging relevant meetings
- Experience within a similar role is preferred
- Knowledge of the Finance Industry in Jersey
- A desire to work towards a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Able work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Good analytical and numerical skills
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results